Saturday, May 23, 2015

Stained Glass Ship

Hey guys, here is my painting of a ship using a stained glass effect. This idea was suggested by +megha manoj and Thor “Yawnie” King 

I used acrylic paints for this piece.

If you like it click the +1 button and share this with your friends!

I have a community on Google plus for those of you who want to follow me click this link:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/116575501208187933298

If you're not on Google plus you can still follow me by entering your email in the box in the top right corner. You will get an email every time I post something new!


Check back every week because I will be posting new artwork every Saturday or Sunday!


 Please comment, share, and post your suggestions, questions and ideas
!


 
-Sneha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment